The 2023 Formula One season is fast approaching, which means each of the ten teams competing on the grid this year will be revealing their updated liveries for the year ahead.
While there are no rule overhauls due this season – compared to what was seen in 2022 – a number of subtle changes will be made to the rules and cars which each of the teams will no doubt take advantage of.
The most notable change will hopefully deal with a very common issue experienced in 2022. A higher ride height will come into play to abolish the porpoising – but could also help some teams find more performance.
READ MORE: All of the Team Principal changes announced ahead of the 2023 season
There will be just one pre-season test session taking place this year, and it will be carried out in Bahrain, on February 23 to 25.
Following this, the 2023 season will kick off at the same location – the Sakhir circuit – on March 3 to 5.
In the meantime, here are all of the car launch dates in order:
- Haas: January 31 at 2:00 pm Irish time
- Red Bull: February 3, time TBC
- Williams: February 6 at 2:00 pm Irish time
- Alfa Romeo: February 7 at 9:00 am Irish time
- AlphaTauri: February 11, time TBC
- Aston Martin: February 13, time TBC
- McLaren: February 13, time TBC
- Ferrari: February 14 time TBC
- Mercedes: February 15, time TBC
- Alpine: February 16, time TBC